Before contacting us please refer to the some frequently asked question about transport and policy.
The following items are prohibited from the event.
- Weapons of any kind
- No barbecues or cooking devices
- No outdoor patio tables or chairs
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Medical or recreational marijuana
- Household furniture of any kind
- Roller blades, skateboards, scooters, or motorized vehicle of any kind
- Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
- Tents or canopies of any kind
- No Drones
- Items intended for sale or promotion
- Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectiles
- No Pets (except service animals with a current rabies certificate)
- No Smoking please of any kind.
These are not allowed for the the safety of the public – violators may be prosecuted so please read our do’s and don’t carefully.
We encourage individuals and families to cycle to the event where we have free and secure bicycle parking from Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition. There are also local Lyft, Uber and other Rideshare providers on the road ready to take you to and from the event.
You CAN bring blankets of any kind, camp chairs, camp tables, food, beverage and picnic supplies for private consumption.
We encourage guests to bring re-fillable water bottles. The water dispenser for bottle re-filling is located on the West side of City Hall.
Sonoma aims to be a leader in sustainable special events please help by bringing your own reusable plates, glasses and utensils from home. If you are planning on bringing disposable items to the event please be sure to place them in the proper recycling bins.